FindHogwarts.Com, MuggleNet, Magical Tours & Alivanâ€™s
MuggleNet Super-Fan Contest
Contest Rules: All you have to do is send us your most convincing photo showing that YOU are, indeed, our most amazing Harry Potter super-fan. Get your digital photograph ready and submit it to be entered into the judging. Use your great creativity, talents, and photographic skills to score a win in this fun contest! Your finished masterpiece will be reviewed by MuggleNet Staffers to select the Top 5 Winners. The winners will receive these terrific prizes:
- 1st Place: The Collectorâ€™s Edition of Beedle the Bard from Magical Tours
- 2nd Place: Standard Edition of Beedle the Bard signed by the MuggleCast crew at the December 3rd book release event in London from FindHogwarts.Com and a hand-made Wand from Alivanâ€™s (Each Wand will choose its own Witch or Wizard!)
- 3rd â€“ 4th Place: A hand-made Wand from Alivanâ€™s (Each Wand will choose its own Witch or Wizard!)
Entries must be received: No later than 11:59 PM (Central USA Time) Monday, December 8th, 2008!
We know youâ€™re ready to get started, so here are the guidelines. Read and follow these rules carefully to avoid disqualification!
â€˘ The contest is open to everyone, all ages, and from every country worldwide.
â€˘ Show that you are MuggleNetâ€™s most avid Harry Potter series fan in your most imaginative way! Your picture can be a portrait or it can show action (too bad muggle photographs donâ€™t move!) Get as crazy as you like for this fun contest. We know we have the most ingenious and brilliant fans in Harry Potter fandom! Letâ€™s show everyone how far youâ€™ll go to prove it!. Be aware that originality, ingenuity, and cleverness will be major factors in the judging.
â€˘ Your photo may be based on your own personal fandom, or on Harry Potter related event â€“ tours, book release parties, movie openings with friends, etc. â€˘ Photographs of anyone submitted fraudulently (for example using someone elseâ€™s photo without his or her permission) will expose the entrant to possible legal action!
TECHNICAL RULES for your still photographic entry:
1. JPEG images only. Please upload you photograph to either Flikr or Facebook and in your e-mail, please provide us with that link. If you do not have a place to upload your photo, you can e-mail it as an attachement. However, please make sure it is a JPEG file.
2. All photos must be un-retouched! Photo Shopped images will be automatically disqualified.
3. Image must be a single photograph â€“ no composite images allowed.
4. No text applications may be incorporated within the photograph.
When youâ€™ve made your photograph to your satisfaction, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
In the e-mail include:
â€˘ Your name
â€˘ A working e-mail contact address
â€˘ A brief statement of what your photo is about.
â€˘ A link to where we can view your photo
We will notify you if we have problems viewing you photograph.
Be sure to have your e-mail entry to us not later than 11:59 PM (Central USA Time) on December 8th, 2008!
GOOD LUCK! AND HAVE FUN!